If you have found or seen an abandoned vehicle and wish to report it please continue to complete this form. Please enter as much information as possible to enable us to deal with the enquiry as quickly as possible.

01636 650000

Mon to Thurs 8.30am to 5.15pm
Friday 8.30am to 4.45pm

Comments and Suggestions

Get in touch:

Newark and Sherwood District Council
Kelham Hall
NG23 5QX